Effective date: December 1, 2020
Vimuenco Sàrl (“we”, “us”, “our”) operates the website www.vimuneco.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
This page explains our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices available to you with respect to such data.
Service: Service means the website www. vimuneco.com operated by Vimeunco Sàrl.
Personal Data: Personal Data means data concerning a living individual who can be identified from such data (or from such data and other information in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data: Usage Data is collected automatically and is generated either by the use of the Service or by the infrastructure of the Service itself (for example, the length of time a page is viewed).
Cookies: Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Subcontractors (or Service Providers): The term Subcontractor (or Service Provider) refers to any individual or legal entity that processes data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of more than one Service Provider to process your data more efficiently.
Concerned Person (or User): A Concerned Person is any living person who uses our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Data Collection and Use
We collect several types of data for different purposes in order to provide you with our Service and to improve it.
Types of data collected
When you use our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that may be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”). Personally Identifiable Information may include, but is not limited to:
– Email address
– First and last name
– Phone number
– Address, city, province, state, postal code
– Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to send you newsletters, marketing communications or promotions and other information that may be of interest to you. You can choose not to receive any communications from us or to receive only certain communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link or by following the instructions in each of the emails we send.
We may also collect information about how you access and use the Service (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as the Internet Protocol address (i.e., IP address) of your computer, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the date and time of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may use and store data about your location if you authorize us to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide the functionality of our Service and to improve and customize our Service.
When you use our Service, you can turn Location Data on or off at any time using your device settings.
Tracking and cookie data
Cookies are small data files that may contain an anonymous unique identifier.
Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and are stored on your device.
Other tracking technologies such as pixels, tags and scripts are also used to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can set your browser to refuse all cookies or to notify you when a cookie is sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use certain elements of our Service.
Examples of cookies we use :
– Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
– Preferences Cookies. We use preference cookies to remember your preferences and settings.
– Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Vimuneco Sàrl uses the data collected for various purposes:
– To provide and ensure our Service
– To let you know about changes to our Service
– To allow you to use the interactive features of our Service whenever you want to
– To ensure customer support
– To collect valuable data or analysis that will allow us to improve our Service
– To control the use of our Service
– To detect, prevent and solve technical problems
– To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or inquired about, unless you have already indicated that you do not want to receive such information.
Legal grounds for the processing of personal data under the EU Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Swiss Federal Data Protection Act (LPD)
Vimuneco Sàrl may process your Personal Data:
– Because we need to perform a contract with you
– Because you have authorized us to do so
– Because we have a legitimate interest in carrying out this processing and your rights do not take precedence over
this legitimate interest
– To respect the law
Vimuneco Sàrl will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when such data is used to enhance security or improve the functionality of our Service, or if we are legally required to retain such data for a longer period of time.
Information about you, including your Personal Data, may be transferred from your region, province, country, or other territorial division to – and stored on – computers located in a place where data protection laws differ from the jurisdiction in which you reside.
If you reside outside of Switzerland and choose to provide information to us, please be aware that we transfer data, including Personal Data, to and process it in Switzerland.
Disclosure of Data to Law Enforcement Agencies
In certain circumstances, Vimuneco Sàrl may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities (e.g., a court or government agency).
Vimuneco Sàrl may disclose your Personal Data if it believes in good faith that this is necessary to:
– Fulfill a legal obligation
– Protect and defend the rights or property of Vimuneco Sàrl
– Preventing or investigating possible wrongdoing within the Service
– Ensure the personal safety of Service users or the public
– Protecting yourself against civil liability
The security of your data is important to us. However, please keep in mind that no method of data transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable methods to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
” Do Not Follow Me” Signals
We do not endorse “Do not follow me”. “Do not follow me” is a preference you can set in your web browser to indicate to websites that you do not want to be followed.
You can enable or disable “Don’t Follow Me” by going to the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Data protection rights granted to you by the EU Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Swiss Federal Data Protection Act (LPD)
If you reside in the European Union (EU) or Switzerland, you have certain data protection rights. Vimuneco Sàrl intends to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, or delete your Personal Data or to limit its use.
If you would like to know what Personal Information we hold about you and would like it deleted from our systems, please contact us.
Under certain circumstances, you have the following rights with respect to data protection:
– The right to access, update or delete the information we hold about you: Where this option is provided, you can view or update your Personal Information or request its deletion in the settings section of your account. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us for assistance.
– Right of rectification: You have the right to have your data rectified if they are inaccurate or incomplete.
– Right of opposition: You have the right to object to us processing your Personal Data.
– Right of limitation: You have the right to ask us to limit the processing of your Personal Data.
– The right to data portability: You have the right to receive a copy of the information we hold about you in a
commonly used, structured and machine-readable format.
– The right to withdraw consent: You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time if Vimuneco Sàrl
has relied on your consent to process your personal data.
Please note that we may ask you to prove your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact the data protection authority closest to you.
We may use third party companies and third parties to facilitate the provision of our Service (“Service Providers”), perform the Service on our behalf, provide services related to the Service, or help us analyze how our Service is used.
These third parties only have access to your Personal Information to perform these tasks on our behalf and are prohibited from disclosing or using it for any other purpose.
We may use Third Party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
For more information about Google’s privacy practices, please visit the Google Privacy and Terms of Service web page at https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
– MixpanelMixpanel is provided by Mixpanel Inc. You can prevent Mixpanel from using your data for analysis purposes by indicating your refusal. To opt-out of Mixpanel’s service, please visit: https://mixpanel.com/optout/.
– Google Ads (AdWords)The Google Ads (AdWords) remarketing service is provided by Google Inc. You may opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads.
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on plug-in – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – in your web browser. The Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on plug-in allows visitors to prevent Google Analytics from collecting and using their data.
For more information about Google’s privacy practices, please visit Google’s Privacy and Terms of Service webpage: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
– TwitterThe Twitter remarketing service is provided by Twitter Inc. You can decline interest-based Twitter ads by following Twitter’s instructions: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170405.
– FacebookThe Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.You can learn more about interest-based Facebook ads by visiting this page https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950.
To opt-out of interest-based Facebook ads, follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217Facebook follows the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising Self-Regulation. You may also opt out of Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the United States http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or by using your mobile device settings.
For more information about Facebook’s privacy practices, please see Facebook’s data policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation.
– PinterestThe Pinterest remarketing service is provided by Pinterest Inc. You can refuse Pinterest’s interest-based ads by enabling the “Do not follow me” feature of your web browser or by following Pinterest’s instructions: http://help.pinterest.com/en/articles/personalization-and-data.
– AdRollThe AdRoll remarketing service is provided by Semantic Sugar, Inc. You can refuse AdRoll remarketing by visiting the AdRoll Advertising Preferences web page http://info.evidon.com/pub_info/573?v=1&nt=1&nw=false.
– Perfect AudienceThe Perfect Audience remarketing service is provided by NowSpots Inc. You may opt out of Perfect Audience remarketing by visiting these pages: Platform Opt-out (http://pixel.prfct.co/coo) and Partner Opt-out (http://ib.adnxs.com/optout).
– AppNexusThe AppNexus remarketing service is provided by AppNexus Inc. You can opt-out of AppNexus remarketing by visiting the AppNexus privacy and platform webpage: http://www.appnexus.com/platform-policy#choices.
Links to other sites
We have no control over the content, privacy policies or practices of third party sites or services and we disclaim any responsibility for them.
Our Service is not intended for persons under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from persons under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you know that your Child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from children without verifying parental consent, we will take steps to delete such information from our servers.
Via the website
At our address in Switzerland: Grand Rue 11, 1148 Moiry, VD-Switzerland
At our European address: Friedrichstrasse 123, 10177 Berlin, Germany
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions of sale
The present conditions of sale define the contractual relations between VIMUNECO SARL and the buyer and the applicable conditions to any purchase made through the commercial website www.vimuneco.com, whether the buyer is a professional or a private individual.
VIMUNECO SARL reserves the right to modify its terms and conditions of sale at any time. In this case, the applicable conditions will be those in force on the date of the order by the buyer.
Company contact information
Grand Rue 11
European address :
Tel : +41793388681
The acquisition of a good through the commercial website implies an unreserved acceptance by the buyer of these terms and conditions.
VIMUNECO SARL reserves its right to cancel an order without giving any justification.
The prices in the catalog are in Swiss Francs (CHF). VIMUNECO SARL reserves the right to modify its prices at any time. However, the price that appears in the online catalog at the time of the order is the only one applicable to the buyer.
The prices indicated do not take into account the exchange rates and the delivery charges, charged as a supplement, and indicated before the validation of the order.
The buyer fills in the identification form on which he/she indicates all the requested information.
He/she validates his/her order after having checked it. Once the validation of this one made, it cannot be modified. Confirmation of the order implies acceptance of these terms and conditions of sale.
Food supplements being sensitive products, VIMUNECO SARL does not accept returns, except in case of non-conformity of the received goods. In such a case, the merchandise must be returned intact to VIMUNECO SARL. The costs of shipping back the goods are at the expense of the buyer. VIMUNECO SARL refunds or exchanges the said goods.
The price is due at the time of order. Only the means of payment that appear on the available list of the online store www. vimuneco.com are authorized. The invoice constitutes proof of purchase.
Delivery can take up to three weeks if the product is in stock. Deliveries are made to the address indicated in the order form.
Delivery costs are at the charge of the purchaser and vary according to the delivery zone. Delivery costs are calculated at the finalization of the order. An additional amount for customs clearance may be applied if the buyer resides outside of Switzerland.
PLEASE NOTE: VIMUNECO SARL does not deliver any merchandise to minors or customers under guardianship, unless written authorization from parents or guardian.
The delivery commitment is null and void in case of failure or non-respect of the supply deadlines on the part of VIMUNECO SARL’s suppliers, and as far as this unavailability is not imputable to VIMUNECO SARL. In case of unavailability of a product, VIMUNECO SARL will inform its buyers as soon as possible.
The purchaser must check the condition of the delivered goods without delay to exclude obvious defects in material and workmanship as well as damages related to the transport. In accordance with the law, the buyer must report any defect or abnormality in the delivered goods in order to allow VIMUNECO SARL to remedy it.
VIMUNECO SARL undertakes to respect the confidentiality of the personal data communicated by the customers on the E-Commerce website and to treat them according to the legal obligations.
All data of a personal nature will be considered as confidential. The information necessary for the management of the order will be subject to computer processing and may be communicated to partner companies within the framework of the management of the order.
Preservation of Products
The buyer is responsible for keeping the products at room temperature and away from all heat sources.
VIMUNECO SARL declines any responsibility in case of contamination of the products due to a lack of hygiene on the part of the buyer.
All trademark, photo and design rights are protected. Any imitation or reproduction is punishable by prosecution and fine.
The contract and any disputes relating thereto shall be subject to Swiss law, excluding the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. Any dispute will be submitted to the ordinary courts of the canton of Vaud, in Lausanne, with an appeal to the Federal Court being reserved. The general terms and conditions of sale were drafted on 01.12.2020 and are applicable immediately.